"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Monday, June 13, 2011

The title of this post can not possibly contain the amount of rage I feel towards Verizon.

Wednesday = received replacement phone in the mail... wouldn't turn on
Thursday = take phone to Verizon, have them activate it.  Almost instantly it starts rebooting, which is the problem I needed a new phone to fix.  One lost lunch break later, I think the problem is solved.
Friday = it's not solved.  Dash to North Berkeley to the Verizon store there. Phone reboots on constant loop.  can't contact anyone.
Saturday = people can't attend a party if they don't know where it is or how to get there.
Monday = come to temp job, lose lunch because I am at Verizon for another hour. They are sending a third refurbished phone tomorrow. 

I have given up. I hate Verizon and HTC for not being able to come up with a solution to this problem.

I want to eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment