"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Friday, June 17, 2011

Panini Potluck

Yesterday I found out that the people at Peet's have been very pleased with me and have extended my temp job until the end of July!  I was pretty stoked to keep working at such a fun place and that feeling was only amplified when I learned that today there was to be a panini potluck. 

I added cheddar cheese and apples to the sign up sheet and today when lunch rolled around there was a huge amount of panini fixin's to choose from.  For my first sandwich, I went with cheddar, havarti, red apple slices, prosciutto and balsamic vinegar.  And for my dessert, a scrumptious nutella and banana panini that made my stomach incredibly happy.

I am learning to like working life!

No comments:

Post a Comment