"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Friday, June 24, 2011

I was going to make a Taco joke, but decided against it.

The setting: Emeryville, lunchtime, on a busy street
The exact place: the best taco truck ever
Cast of characters: me and the taco dude (henceforth referred to as TD)

me: I will have 2 steak tacos and a coke please
TD: okay, 4 dollars.
me: no, I'm sorry, I must not have spoken clearly, two tacos and a coke please.
TD: yes, 4 dollars
me: are you sure you are getting this, 2 tacos, 1 coke, please.
TD: yes, 2 tacos, 1 bottle of coke, 4 dollars
me: *perform little jig, reconsider order, think about buying all the tacos*
TD: *stares a bit*
me: well thank you then!

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS EARLIER!?!?!?!!!?!?!!

Side note, the tacos were amazing.  Emeryville is winning me over day by day.

Here is a site that my coworker Chris sent me to, I have had a lot of trouble not snorting with glee every few seconds as I refresh the page.  I think dolphin punch and the one with the horse are my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment