"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to Berkeley

Just got home to the sublet about an hour ago... 7 trips to the car and back with stuff later and I am contemplating dinner.  Pizza Delivery? don't meet the minimums... Walk somewhere? I have no idea what is good and it is getting dark...

Luckily I just ate a Tiramisu cupcake from Crushcakes!  Delicious!  It even had a lady finger soaked in rum and stuffed with mascarpone cheese in the center.  There are certain things I will miss about SB.



Update on the mailbox: It is not tricky, I tried it.  It works like a mailbox should.

1 comment:

  1. What is your new address a the sublet in Berkeley?

    Glad you made it up there safely. Watched Black Swan with Mom last night. Not at creepy as I thought it would be but it seemed a little over the top at the end.

    ReplyDelete