|*National Creamsicle Day is August 14!*|
To the important part of this blog post, right? Here is a list of the many popsicles I have made!
1) strawberry lemonade iced tea
2) orange creamsicle (batch one)
3) orange creamsicle (batch two with more vanilla!)
4) butterscotch cream with salted peanuts
5) straight butterscotch
7) iced tea tops, orange bottoms
8) I have a bowl of cream mixture in my fridge and am thinking chocolate cream
The options are endless, the fun is fun (obviously), and the Jessica is pleased.
Side note: Kris and I have been watching A LOT of Star Trek, and I find myself wishing to make Star Trek inspired popsicles. Like Picard Peach, LaForge Lemon, Watermelon Worf, Crusher Crushed Cherry Cream, and Tribble Chocolate Fluff. I am not sure my lifestyle is awesome or incredibly depressing and so I will go with the first!
Any ideas for more flavors?