"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My BIG problem

I have a problem, a huge problem, it is giant.  I don't know what kind of dessert I want to eat tonight.  I have boxes of pudding and jello, I have two kinds of Ben & Jerry's, I even have cookie dough just waiting to be baked!

While I decide I have chosen to partake in a little strawberry lemonade with a shot of vodka and freshly frozen cranberry juice ice cubes.

Who knows, maybe an episode of SATC and the rest of my drink will help me choose!  I am willing to go with that for now.

1 comment:

  1. Love those freshly frozen cranberry ice cubes. I'll have to make some for your mom

    ReplyDelete