"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Migraines and More

Today I was supposed to wake early, walk to the market a block away, get some eggs and a 6oz plain yogurt, and make a second loaf of bacon bread.  But I woke up at 3 am with a splitting headache that made me question what was going on and why the nighttime seemed so bright.

So when I did roll out of bed at 10am (I tried to hide under the covers to stay away from the barely there light coming from the rain clouds outside) I only made it to the kitchen for water before getting right back in with the kitten.

Jaymi is coming down from Tahoe this evening and we are going to do some wine and cheesin' with Alyssa.  I just hope my head doesn't feel like this for too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment