"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Beer!

wait, wait, something is wrong about that title. . . oh well!

My plans changed for the first time in as long as I can remember on NYE this year.  We still hung out with Walter and Lydia, and we still went to Rivoli, but everything was a little out of order.  But that's fine because I still got to see all the people I have come to associate ringing in the new year with.

Now thanks to a slight overindulgence on my part last night, I am going to go take a nap.

Happy 2012, let's hope the world doesn't come to an end quite yet!


1 comment:

  1. So very glad we got to keep the tradition, even though it was amended, alive for yet another year.

    ReplyDelete