"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Monday, December 26, 2011

Vegas for the holidays!

Kris and I flew into Vegas on Saturday for Christmas with his family this year. It's been very strange breaking traditions I have had since before I can remember, but also fun!

I told the Mitchell family about my usual Christmas plans and they were nice enough to incorporate some of them into their own holiday this year!

While I may have missed my family and our usual 25th of December I was not without some new fun times! We woke up and ha Christmas cinnamon buns (Taylor even made the frosting orange flavored for me), then we opened presents and watched Harry Potter 7, and then we went hiking at red rock!

I am not one for outdoor activity, but it was a blast. Lots of scrambling over rocks and laughing with the family.

So a late merry Christmas to everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment