"Then let's look on the bright side: we're having an adventure. . . and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are"
-- The Princess Bride

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 reasons today sucks harder than a Dyson (yep, not even a dirty title to make it better)

1) new job = super boring, I don't know how to create enough busy work to fill the voids of time.  The girl before me reorganized everything already so that's out.

2) I get to see my boyfriend for a maximum of 30 minutes every day, and it's usually in the morning when he is rushing to get out the door.  Forget romantic dinners or movies together, our alone time consists of hurriedly drinking coffee and trying to make sandwiches with enough calories to get him through 16 hours of work.

3) Once home, I decided to get sushi to better my crappy feelings about the day.  This led to a 40 minute ordeal of phone calls, pick up orders, the wrong restaurant and a mini breakdown in my kitchen where I ate half a bag of frozen peas in my moment of hungry desperation

4) Money sucks, let's go back to bartering

5) I cannot figure out how to connect my laptop to the giant monitor we have.  I would very much like to throw both items against a wall but thanks to point #4 I can't do that.

I am seriously disliking today, and have a feeling tomorrow will just be more of the same.  Someone save me from loneliness, desperate hunger, and technological ill will.  OR I will begin talking to myself like a crazy person, then at least I will fit in on BART!

also I am worried this will be my future if I spend this much time alone everyday...



No comments:

Post a Comment